I do not endorse any companies. I share only as a resource to those in the Diversity & Inclusion profession.
This position will manage all executive searches within Hilton Worldwide, acting as a trusted advisor to key members of the executive team and leveraging partnerships with agencies. Executive recruitment is a significant portion of the global recruitment efforts within Hilton Worldwide. This Director will be accountable for management; prioritizing and refining agency spend worldwide. The position will be part of the overall Talent Acquisition team; will manage 1-2 direct reports; and will have excellent communications and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be a savvy business professional who can partner with key clients to help anticipate talent needs and build a more robust, diverse talent pipeline. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial and global environment.
• Four (4) year college degree or significant work experience in lieu thereof
• Significant experience of ten (10) or more years in corporate roles, including five (5) years in a matrix environment.
• Minimum of five (5) years experience with compensation negotiation and vendor management.
• Ability to travel as required
• Advanced degree preferred
• Three (3) years of hospitality industry experience preferred
Hilton Worldwide’s Headquarters is located inMcLean,Virginia. The company owns, manages and franchises some of the best known and highly regarded hotel brands around the world. We offer competitive benefits to our Team Members. We invite you to become part of a dynamic team whose vision is to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.